Here are ten randon thoughts I wanted to share about my 10-year-old girl:
- She arrived 3 days "early" and has been in a hurry ever since.
- She was born on Ground Hog's Day ~ a date which I could previously never remember and now will never forget. (It's a good thing she didn't see her shadow~LOL!)
- I always wanted a red-haired girl and she's the one. (Technically, she's strawberry blonde, but it was red when she was born.)
- I love to watch her skate.
- She has a heart for evangelism.
- She loves to pray.
- She's gonna be a great drummer.
- She knows how to encourage me without being too perky.
- She's way smarter than I am.
- She truly is one of my favourite people.
I love you, Faithsteroni!