- Thank You for his birth on this date 8 years ago.
- Thank You for his wispy white-blonde hair and green eyes.
- Thank You for his gusty laugh.
- Thank You for his exuberant embraces and sweet kisses.
- Thank You for his keen intellect, artistic aptitude, and athletic ability.
- Thank You for his quiet independence.
- Thank You for his desire to know, love, and serve You more.
- Thank You for the overwhelming blessing and privilege of being his mama.
My son, eat honey because it is good,
And the honeycomb which is sweet to your taste;
So shall the knowledge of wisdom be to your soul;
If you have found it, there is a prospect,
And your hope will not be cut off.
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 1:2-8
but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18
I LOVE YOU, LULAPALOOZA!