19 November 2007

Thankful Monday

In honour of Thanksgiving this week I want to make a daily gratitude post.  Counting my blessings is always a good thing to do.


I am thankful for...



  1. a great academic year and lots of wonderful time with my kids

  2. a new gymnastics academy that opened in our neighbourhood and offered quite an affordable class to homeschoolers, and our incredible coach ~ Miss Chris

  3. the internet ~ where vegan baking recipes are just a click away ~ so that Lulapalooza can enjoy treats just like everybody else without having a severe asthma attack and dying

  4. pumpkins and sweet potatoes and turkeys and organic farmers

  5. used bookstores

  6. a Godly mother whose birthday just happens to be today ~ Happy Birthday, Mom!


"Thou that has given so much to me,
Give one thing more--a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleases me,
As if Thy blessings had spare days;
But such a heart, whose pulse may be
Thy praise."


--George Herbert


posted in Giving Thanks

No comments: