In honour of Thanksgiving this week I want to make a daily gratitude post. Counting my blessings is always a good thing to do.
I am thankful for...
- a great academic year and lots of wonderful time with my kids
- a new gymnastics academy that opened in our neighbourhood and offered quite an affordable class to homeschoolers, and our incredible coach ~ Miss Chris
- the internet ~ where vegan baking recipes are just a click away ~ so that Lulapalooza can enjoy treats just like everybody else without having a severe asthma attack and dying
- pumpkins and sweet potatoes and turkeys and organic farmers
- used bookstores
- a Godly mother whose birthday just happens to be today ~ Happy Birthday, Mom!
"Thou that has given so much to me,
Give one thing more--a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleases me,
As if Thy blessings had spare days;
But such a heart, whose pulse may be