03 August 2011

wishful wednesday

I saw this over at My Memory Art today.  What fun!

I have three wishes on this Wednesday:
  1. Our a.c. conked out last night; today's predicted high is 107!  I am wishing (praying, actually) that is is a quick & cheap repair and that we can stay relatively cool until then.
  2. My beautiful firstborn will be 21 on Saturday, and I am wishing for her to have a wonderful birthday and a year filled with blessings.
  3. It is my nephew's birthday today, and their family is coming into town this weekend to celebrate with us.  I am wishing for safe travels for them and a good time for all of us.
You can visit the home of Wishful Wednesday and play along here:
Breeze Creations


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

WISHING you joyful celebrations! (and some cool air!!)

Bree said...

Sounds like you had the opportunity for some lovely celebrations!! I hope you got to enjoy them out of the house, and that your AC is fixed soon!

Thanks for playing along this week!!