22 September 2011

Thankful Thursday

counting my blessings
32 - 45
  • i found daughter #3's missing documents needed to get her i.d. replaced
  • high temperatures staying below 100
  • cooler mornings
  • september
  • a new car battery
  • the ladies i teach with at History Quest
  • the students at History Quest
  • some special memory-making time spent with my three youngest last week while daddy was out of town with daughter #4
  • enough money to pay the bills and put food on the table each month
  • tea with milk and sugar
  • that God listens to me
  • that God understands me
  • that God loves me
  • that my daughter and son-in-law are on their way HOME! (S. if you see this it's a secret; shh;)

2 comments:

Carolyn Evaine Counterman said...

What a lovely list!

Adrienne said...

Off to spend time with a journal, pen and God to make a list of my own! Happy for you that "yours" are on their way home!