|counting my blessings|
46 - 55
- rain in the forecast ~ only a 10% chance tomorrow, but 40% on Saturday up to 60% by Sunday ~ only 11.20″ of rain has fallen in the last 12 months, more than 23 inches below average, making this the driest year in Austin since records began in 1856
- morning walks
- the safe arrival home of my daughter and son-in-law two weeks ago
- a good day last week with my sometimes elusive 17yo daughter
- a healthy baby boy #3 for a dear friend on Monday
- one-on-one time with each of my two terrific sons this week
- an hour-and-a-half spent alone in a very cool library; it has a coffee shop, live music ~ tonight it was classical guitar ~ and a used book store, which had children's books on sale: buy 1, get two free, so...
- three hardbacks for $1
- a four day weekend beginning with...
- a spa day tomorrow with my daughter and her mother-in-love ~ I have never been to a spa ~ and the price? FREE!