02 November 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving

I am going to post 5 things that I am thankful for each day during November.
I am already a day behind, but anyway...

Day 1 & 2
  • several intimate and heartfelt conversations with my all-too-soon-to-be 18 year old daughter over the past few weeks
  • the privilege of praying for my children
  • autumn seems to have finally arrived (central Texas style anyway)
  • a second refrigerator given to us by our neighbour when she moved last week ~ we now have two fairly new and very nice refrigerators ~ both given to us this year
  • food given to us by our former neighbour ~ enough to last the better part of the week
  • an invitation extended to us from that former neighbour to come to her new house and bless it
  • great writers and the books they write
  • a gift card for my nook
  • google books
  • my very own printer ~ a gift from my husband ~ no more carrying my laptop upstairs and precariously perching it atop the piles on his desk to hook it up to his printer

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

ooh, long conversations with our kids - love those so much!

Carolyn Evaine Counterman said...

That is a great list!