04 November 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving

Day 4
  • my youngest has been asking me to wake her up so that she can watch the sunrise and have morning prayers with me
  • we have seen some beautiful sunrises; this morning it looked as is the sky was on fire
  • a clean kitchen
  • my brother and sister-in-law were married 16 years ago today ~ we don't always see eye-to-eye, but i need to remember to thank God for putting them in my life
  • my husband is just amazing; he is loving, kind, generous, patient, and a lot of fun; i am so very blessed

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I came home from an all day scrapbooking event...to a spotless kitchen, a washed carpet, clean sheets on the bed and my favorite ice pops in the freezer. Thanking God for an amazing husband....never, ever to be taken for granted!!!