30 August 2012

Toward Autumn

My favourite time of year is almost upon us!

I look forward to cooler evenings, sweaters, boots, baking, Longhorn football, Thanksgiving, Advent...

Living it Central Texas, we don't have many crisp days or much autumn colour, but at least the triple digit temperatures should eventually come to an end!  I am creating a bucket list of things to do, make, read, and so forth for September, October, and November.

I even have a special devotional book Abundance From God's Heart in Autumn.  I do not remember where or when I got this book, but I love it.  It has thirteen weeks of readings, and I plan to begin on Sunday (even though it will not officially be Autumn for another three weeks) so that I will finish right before Advent.  I am also going to be praying through the Psalms during this time following this plan.

Is anyone else an autumn~lover?

No comments: