- pray through the Psalms
- memorize Psalm 119:1-48 ~ I have been wanting to memorize Psalm 119 for several years; this year I am committing to it ~ 4 verses a week!
- lose 20 pounds
- choose, begin, and complete 1 sewing project ~ I was given a sewing machine for Christmas!
- finish the cross stitch that my daughter gave me for Christmas
- get rid of 13 boxes/bags of clutter
- have 6 dates with my husband
- have 1 day of solitude
- write 13 notes/letters
- read 3 books
- do 3 craft projects with my 10yo daughter
- put 5% of each paycheck into savings
- learn about the Daily Examen and begin to practice it
07 January 2013
There is just something about the beginning of a new calendar year; isn't there? It seems natural to take a fresh look at things; rework schedules and routines; make changes. I don't want to look all the way to the end of this year, but I have come up with a list of 13 things that I would like to accomplish during the first 13 weeks of 2013 (ending the day before Easter, so I am already 1 week in.):