08 November 2013

30 Days of Giving Thanks ~ Day 8

Rejoice always,
pray without ceasing,
give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

  • Thank You, God, for the stunning sunrise this morning.
  • Thank You for caring for me and my family.
  • Thank You for providing for us, even when we don't know how.
  • Thank You for my car.
  • Thank You for my friend who gave me such a good deal on my car more than 5 years ago.
  • Thank You for not letting my car break down on Wednesday or Thursday when I really needed it.
  • Thank You for not letting my car break down far from home or on a busy highway or at 11 o'clock at night.
  • Thank You for getting us safely off the road within walking distance from home.
  • Thank You for my husband's good news at work this afternoon.
  • Thank You for doing exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

No comments: