05 November 2013

30 Days of Giving Thanks ~ Day 5

The Football Edition
  • This year I am thankful for the opportunity of watching both of my boys play football. (As well as watching my daughter cheer for the second year.)
  • I am thankful for the job I had this summer, where I was able to earn enough to help pay for both of my sons to play football.
  • I am also thankful that I got to work side by side with my 15 year-old son every day at that summer job.
  • I am thankful that our entire family was able to spend a weekend in October at the beach because of football and the summer job.
  • I am thankful for the Christian men who freely give their time to coach my sons, and for their Godly example on and off the field.
  • I am thankful for the boys that my boys are forming friendships with on and off the field.
  • I am thankful for the other football mamas that I am getting to know.
  • I am thankful for the whole family atmosphere that revolves around football practice, games, road trips, etc.
  • I am thankful that for the next two weekends: the football games are local.
  • I am very thankful that neither of my sons have been injured.
  • I am thankful that football is almost over!


No comments: