pray without ceasing,
in everything give thanks;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
I have so very much to be thankful for:
- uncleB is here, and God is using that to challenge, convict, strengthen, and grow all of us
- hubby got a new job before we incurred any further debt
- kids have been helping w/housework, and the house is looking good
- I am finally able to teach 5th & 6th grade Bible Class the way it should be taught
- academics are going well, and everyone is on track to wrap up the year before Thanksgiving
- autumn weather is almost...really...about to be...just around the corner...
- I am in awe of my children, and in love with my husband
- My God is super-cool, and He loves me
posted in Giving Thanks