23 November 2007

Thankful Friday

We had a lovely Thanksgiving Day here.  The food was delicious, and a good time was had by all.  It was especially nice that UncleB was a part of it this year. 


Now, continuing my blessing countdown:



  1. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father who loves me and chose me and saved me and blesses me every day in every way.

  2. I am thankful for two faithful parents who brought me up in the nurture and admonition of the LORD.

  3. I am thankful for a dear husband who tries to love me as Christ loved the church.

  4. I am thankful for 7 children who fill my life with joy.

  5. I am thankful that I have everything that I need.


Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.


~Ephesians 3:20-21


posted in Giving Thanks

No comments: