14 September 2009

I'm here!

I don't think that anybody actually reads my blog, but just in case...

My summer of nannying has come to an end.  I will miss taking care of L. and visiting with K., but I am so glad to be a (mostly) stay-at-home-mama again!

We have another nine or ten weeks of studies left, and then we are finished with this year's school!

Belinda is looking toward Christmas, and so am I.  I am hoping to post my own project list later today or tomorrow.

I am also doing a major de-clutter at home.

We have had grey skies and even some rain here, so it is finally beginning to look like fall; although, with temperatures in the 70s and 80s it still doesn't quite feel like it to me.  The 100+degree days seem to have come to an end, and for that I am grateful.  Autumn is my favourite time of the year, and I am feeling energized.

And, on that note, my three younger children are finishing their morning things, so I had better go and get myself ready for our morning time readings.

No comments: