07 May 2008

One Post Every Two Months, or ...

Why do I even have a blog?


I love blogs! ~ at least, reading and looking at other people's blogs ~ So I want to have a blog, too, but the things that I most enjoy about other's blogs don't apply to my blog.  I do not have much talent for either written or artistic expression; I offer neither wit nor wisdom; I possess no great skill for organizing and planning, no expertise in any particular academic subject, no gift of spiritual encouragement.  My blog has no clear purpose or style ~ even to me.  I post infrequently and sporadically.  I waste too much time on here while accomplishing very little.  


But...


I want to have a blog.


So...


I will keep tinkering with my template and posting sporadically and frustrating myself.  I will continue to enjoy being a part of this blogging world where I sit on the fringe and admire those who do have something to offer and be grateful that they share so graciously with me.

No comments: