09 February 2009

I cannot possibly be the mother of four teens!

or
Happy Birthday Sgt. Elf!



Wow, you are 13 years (+ one week) old; how did that happen?!
I am so glad to have you in my life.  You are so smart and independent and determined, and even though those are the very things that you and I often clash over, they really are good qualities that you possess.  You are also hard-working, loyal, clever, and funny.  I not only love you, but I admire you.  It is a wonder to behold the young woman you are becoming.  I look forward to watching the next 13 years and beyond.


"For I am confident of this very thing,
that He who began a good work in you
will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."
~Philippians 1:6

There was a star danced, and under that was I born.
~William Shakespeare

No comments: