07 July 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

learn more here


FOR TODAY 

 ~ Monday, 7 July, 2008 ~

 Outside My Window...the peach and plum trees are bright green in the morning sunlight




I am thinking...i need to make dentist appointments



I am thankful for...my children



From the kitchen...nothing yet



I am wearing...shorts ~ t-shirt ~ ponytail ~ barefeet



I am creating...menu plans



I am going...shopping for dance shoes for Sergeant Elf and Toodles



I am reading...e-mails and blogs



I am hoping...to have a productive week



I am hearing...J~Man fixing his breakfast and Frap starting her laundry



Around the house...the rest of the tribe is still asleep so it is still fairly quiet



One of my favorite things...the silence of sunrise



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:  

finish cleaning the kitchen ~ puppies to the vet for shots ~ new homeschool dance classes for Sergeant Elf and Toodles ~ a special teatime with J~Man

No comments: