14 July 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

learn more here


FOR TODAY 

 ~ Monday, 14 July, 2008 ~

 


 Outside My Window...windy and grey skies


I am thinking...about an unfortunate situation i find myself in the middle of at the moment



I am thankful for...my godly mama and daddy



From the kitchen...whole wheat pasta with white beans and fire roasted tomatoes for supper



I am wearing...shorts ~ t-shirt ~ barefeet



I am creating...study notebooks



I am going...nowhere else today



I am reading...rockin' granola my latest found blog



I am hoping...that the aforementioned unfortunate situation will be resolved soon and without any more hurt feelings



I am hearing...children's conversation and my windchimes



Around the house...sigh; don't ask



One of my favorite things...watching toodles ice skate last saturday



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:  

two business meetings ~ a trip to the dmv for photo id cards for 3bkids going to mexico on a mission trip ~ a breakfast meeting with a friend or two ~ special teatime with Sergeant Elf

No comments: