10 March 2009

Happy Birthday Izzybella!

I loveth thee!

I cannot imagine what my life would be like without you in it.
You consistently amaze me. 
You are clever and beautiful and talented beyond belief. (You most certainly did not get that from me.) 
I love being your mama, and watching you define and refine who you are.

dreamer of dreams
singer of songs
a camera lens your contemplation
artist
poet
philosopher

You totally rock.

There is a tide in the affairs of men.
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat,
And we must take the current when it serves,
Or lose our ventures.
Julius Caesar Act 4, scene 3, 218–224

May you live all the days of your life.
- Jonathan Swift


No comments: