16 July 2011

Trying to find my blogging voice

I am half-way through my month of daily blogging.  I have done quite a few memes and link-ups, mostly because that helped me with deciding what to post and I wanted to interact with some other bloggers.  However, I do not want that to be the majority of what I continue to write.  I will, of course, write about homeschooling and mama things.  Next week I want to do a series of posts introducing each of my kids.  I also want to write about my relationship with God.  And I am sure there will be posts about my ongoing struggle with housekeeping, clutter, and organization.
For the most part I guess I am still:

"trying to find my blogging voice."


5 comments:

Susan in SC said...

Sounds like good themes to have. You will find your voice as you write.

Kasi said...

Sounds like you have a good plan! :) (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday!)

Adrienne said...

I started thinking I wanted to do a scrapbooking blog....then I realized, I really just want to write. So, it's become a smattering of things, with my scrapbooking used as "art" to go along with what I write. That, as it turns out, is what scrapbooking is to me ~ a way to express how I feel about what I'm living. Love the six words you chose ~ and hope we can (in a way) always be finding our voices.

Becca said...

You'll get there :) Just blog about what you love!

Anonymous said...

I started at wordpress a few months ago trying to write a poem every day. It was really odd at first and I didn't come with any friends so I didn't think anyone would read my blog. Now though people do read and I am surprised every time I get a comment lol It's fun I have a constant theme my poetry but I think life blogs are interesting too I love getting to know people =)